Poop!

Poop!
When I said there was poop on the bus, I meant it!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Overheard 6/7 8:45 AM

I finally caught Drunk Lady #2's name, it's Penny. Penny is a 'working girl', who likes 'anything she can snort or drink'. She has a boyfriend named Robby and a girlfriend named Muffin. She made sure everyone on the bus knows she is a woman with standards by proclaiming 'I won't eeeeeever go on a date with a man that chews tobacco. That is where I draw the LINE!'.
My pick for quote of the day goes to Penny, who yelled 'When I was tased, it was the longest 5 seconds of my life!'.
 
Thanks to everyone on Facebook who suggested super secret photo spy equipment! There will be photos of all my special bus-friends on the blog very soon. 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about women that chew tobacco.

    Great idea for a blog, am looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete