Poop!

Poop!
When I said there was poop on the bus, I meant it!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

ZZZZZ...

Well folks, nothing extremely exciting happened today on the 358. All of my friends must have had early travel plans.

The only points of interest are the following two quotes from the same guy:
  • 'Michael Vick did it up right! He didn't deserve jail  'cause all he was doing was working those dogs like for what comes naturally. But it don't matter, he's still got bank. I wish I had some dogs.'
    • This is a recurring theme. I hear about Michael Vick at least once every two weeks. He is always amazingly innocent.
  • 'Michael Jordan must have like one million dollars, he's cheap though and only gave away one dollar bills to the kids. If I had a million dollars I'd be giving away thousands of dollars every day.'

No comments:

Post a Comment